Sunday 23 February 2014

Lipcote, Primark Haul.

Did you all  remember that time I posted a clothes Haul video? 
One of the products that I did buy, and spoke about it on the video was a lipstick glue like thing?


Well during my weekend, I have had the best friend up around. This include a drunken night out, of exploring bars in Bristol city centre. Also exploring museums and art work.
Currently just fallen in love with an artist called Francis Danby.
Which I request you all research his work. The artist was born from around mid 1800's or early 1900's. His artwork though of oil paintings and sketches I find realistic, but with a tint of something magical and enchanting.

Now, back to the Lipstick saver thingy. I really should just get off my bed and find the actual true name of this product, to make this more helpful.
Ok, I got over my lazy notion!
The product was from Primark, it has been coming out along with their beauty products. It doesn't have any of the Primark logo on it. I just brought it from Primark and at a price of about £2? So, I did get a little bargain? It is called Lipcote.

BACK TO THE REVIEW!
I can't actually remember saying it on the video, but I'm pretty sure I did mention I would do a small review on how it went. Did it keep my lipstick sealed on? Did it last for a long time?

Those questions have been answered. Last night, when Christina and I went out to explore the bars of Bristol. I decided to apply and lovely red colour to my lips and to lock in that colour, I applied the Lipcote on top of the lipstick, left it to set for a few moments and then I was off out for the night.
Applying it is easy, using the brush that is provided. Just sweep it over the lipstick, there is a small amount of tingling upon the lips as it settles, but it is quick to disappear.
The most important questions answered though; Yes, this product did keep the lipstick sealed on for a long period of time and it didn't leave that washed off look after having your lips around a glass through each sip of drink.
My lips at the end of the night had more a lip stained look, instead of a blotchy end of the era of the lipstick.
I did only have to reapply the lipstick once during that night, instead of at least five or six times that comes normal.
So, yes a product that I would recommend!

Good evening and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment