Tuesday 25 February 2014

Let's work on it!

Guten Tag my German friends,
Bonjour to my French friends.
Konichiwa, if I have any Japanese friends.
Ciao to my Italian friends..

HELLO! To the rest of the world!
How are you all!
 ITS A FREAKIN TUESDAY! Can you believe it!?
I have been submitted into a perpetual bliss, I love this feeling and the enjoyment from it. I've actually been working hard. Yes, this includes at work! But also at home, I have even written something for you all to enjoy in a moment. I have rebuilt my Faery house, as it got a bit ruined during my moving. I've even sent an enquiry to an university. (I just had to count my vowels on my fingers, to know if U was a vowel......).
Once I have given you a new post to enjoy. Do you enjoy these little talks? I will be getting my sketch pencil out and doing a picture I want to work upon. Ok, not sure about that one. I might even just read for the rest of evening. WHO KNOWS!

I've set myself a goal. I have been apart of this forum for about four years, and this year they have set a 2014 reading challenge.
The ReadingRoom

My 2014 Reading Challenge is to read 50 books this year. I know I can do it. I did it once in a previous year. I think it was the year of 2012 or was it 2011? So wish me luck.
This has also got me thinking of some other goals I would like to set myself. To make myself feel more, 'in control' I think is the best term to use, or perhaps the better term would be, 'in balance'.
So here is, five I would like to set myself;

  1. Oh, hey generic lets drink more water. It is a needed one though. I believe my headaches might be for the lack of water I have been drinking lately.
  2. To attempt or start to meditate. I used to visit a place in my subconscious and it been a while since I just stopped and let my mind transfer to there. I think it time to start to control this action.
  3. Running, I can't afford a gym anymore. I need some form of exercise in my life. Even it does result to buying a kettle bell and searching YouTube for some work outs.
  4. To write something meaningful and insightful or to even draw something a long those lines at least once a week. It maybe imaginative, creative, or something that is a general knowledge. An article/little talks man!
  5. To become more outspoken. I spent a very long time outside with no coat on, only because I was needed outside, but as much as I tried to get my coat I was told to stay outside. I need to speak up about this stuff!
Let the games begin!

Oh and as promised;
1,2,3,4,5
 Let the Lights flicker on
Light up the darken sky
Illuminate the rain drops
One, Two, Three
they will fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment