Sunday 29 December 2013

A day with friends and New Years traditions

Hello world!

I hope everyone is having a relaxing time, before they hit the parties on this New Years!
What is everyone doing for the New Years? I need inspiration! I would most likely sit and watch Alan Carr, just like I did last year.
As it is a couple of days before the big night of partying or doing what it is you do on that one night. I always like to use the couple of days before the alcoholic induced night (that is, if you do drink alcohol like I do),  as a time to reflect on my year, to think of new things I would like to do and what I would like to improve on myself emotionally and physically.

I remember last year, talking about the usual- losing weight, being confident, moving out of Taunton, travelling more, planning a career change.

I think I have done a lot of those things. I am also working on something about this sort of thing for my next Blog/Vlog!

I am also working towards figuring out my New Years Resolution and what I want done in next year.

Another thing I like to do as I prepare for the New Year and that is to spend time with the Bestest friend Christina. It is a tradition for us to go to a certain beach and just to reflect on our time together and what we have achieved during that year. What we would like to achieve for next year as well.
I created a video for everyone to view what it is we do at the beach. It was just nice and it is also very good that Christina is finally warming up to me filming everything now.

No comments:

Post a Comment