Thursday 13 February 2014

Little talks part 2.

Hello world.
How are you all?
I have found the solution to solving my internet problems. That was, to get rid of Windows 8.1!
Did you know that not an easy task. When I was reading it online on how to uninstall it. It basically told me, the best way to not have Windows 8.1 was to not install it in the first place. Jeez thanks mobile internet, could have used that one before I went into a four day manic of stressing out, pushing buttons, pulling my hair out etcetera .
Now, excuse me while I eat a celebratory chocolate bar, because... I NOW HAVE THE INTERNET BACK!
It only cost me a laptop reset. But still keeping the major files needed.
Yes, I am now a happy bunny.
So, lets gets back on to the show of my random thoughts
 

Did you, the world, know that it is Valentines day tomorrow??
Who is excited? Who's got the boyfriend or girlfriend of their dreams taking them out to that somewhere special? Who's going to get an embarrassment bouquet of flowers/roses at their work tomorrow? Who's going to get that candlelit dinner at home with rose petals leading to their bedroom, that is going to be a bitch to clean up tomorrow? OK, I've ran out of cheesy corny ideas. My thoughts started to lead down the road of, 'who is going to forget their condoms and have an addition in nine months...'
Stop it Claire. Naughty.

What are you all doing for this Valentines?
I would love to hear your comments all about it.............
Me?
I'll be sitting in my room pretending I don't exist. No, I am going to have myself a pampering night, I deserve one, I think. I have very kindly swapped my shifts around to a later one for one of my colleagues who wants a valentine thingy. I hope she has a nice time.

I did recently learned, that we celebrate Valentines in a more romancing way because of the Lady Chatterly author.
Typical don't think? I think you people might want to Wikepedia this one.

I don't actually have a point to this Blog post for a change. Just thought I would make you aware of Valentines day tomorrow and that I have no life in my single town and will be spending it alone.
Sad really?

Have a good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment