Sunday 9 February 2014

I've been...

Hello My World.
How are you all on this fine Sunday afternoon?
I'm cold and it has only just stopped raining. I'm so happy to be living in the South West.
I've been having this theory lately, that Britain will be come swallowed up by the ocean. We will become like that land that once tied us together to France.

I've found closure in my chair.
My chair, that has been a place of relaxing and asking those terrible questions. The chair that holds many worlds into one small part of it, as many worlds I enter through the pages I turn. 
It holds all my negative thoughts and more positive thoughts that is building up. 
This chair has answered many of my life questions and is still helping me ponder the more complicated life questions. 
This chair is helping me choose a new path I wish to take in my life. 

This chair has unleashed my very own little world and has set my creative thinking into a whole new level, I wish it will never stop! 
I wish it will continues and it will keep leading me in the right track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment