Monday 24 February 2014

Positive Creative Approach.

Good Evening World.
No, no... This is not another post about life.


Yes, it is.
I've woken up this morning, I feel like there should be some corny pop star song in the background. Lets add One Direction-Story Of My Life. Wait, that's not quite suited. But I played it this morning as I was driving into work.
A colleague asked if I was feeling better, as last week I have developed these disgusting bags under my eyes and I was also looking ridiculously tired. Today however, I could only give this one reply. Today I am feeling "human." What could I have possibly meant by that, I was not even sure. I mean, I felt so much better than last week. But when I woke up this morning, I was still the same old unbelievably tired, but I felt better for it. Does that make my feeling 'human?' Perhaps it was just a way of saying, I am still not great emotionally, but physically I am fine. I am as humanly as I can possibly be?

Today I have been thinking, why am I here? What could I possibly do, to make a huge impact on the world. I don't know about you, but I always feel like I should be making a change, an impact, something massive for either me, someone else or a huge cluster of people.
I do enjoy driving in my car.. An inspiring time to think, but no time to write.

It also had me thinking. What used to inspire me. What did I use to do, before I started thinking like this.
The answer to that was reading. Yes, reading. To read many books, based around many lives and fictional characters. Most importantly the story behind the pages, the lesson to learn behind each little word, sentence, paragraph that was created within the author speech.


Their creative writing has inspired me to become who I want to be today. They may have learnt their lessons through their storytelling. But I have craved/learnt their lessons as well.
That is why, I now like to write and draw. It is why I want to take it one step further now. Since starting to write upon here, I have been toying with the notion of "what to write?"
When at the end of the day, what I am writing in general is more of interest and more of something that you can take away and learn from it, or become inspired.
So, the fact that I have been turning away my books for fanfiction has been a killing machine. The lack of art and belief, has led me astray.

These articles/little talks I like to call them, will be my inspiration.

GOODEVENING!
Oh and wish me luck for sleeping tonight. This morning I found a huge spider within the bath tub next to my bedroom, I swear it will join me in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment