Wednesday 12 February 2014

Little talks part 1.

Hello the world! 
Guess what!!!
I have some how managed to fuck up my internet! (Clearly you can tell I have no idea what I am on about!) It's just that no matter how many times I can reset the wi-fi or reset it on my laptop. I am still getting nothing! I blame windows 8.1 installing thingy for that. 
For now, blog posts will be written up on my phone. Thank the heavens for blogger app! 

So I have a quick question. Have anyone actually had any problems with internet connections, saying it is limited. After they have installed the new windows 8.1?? Or am I completely computer stupid and need to bang my head against the wall a few times?? 

You might have notice, I can feel a bit lost with out my internet. Because here I am ranting about it. 

Have a good week lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment