Sunday 23 February 2014

Repeating actions....

Hello world!
How are you all?
Have you had a good week?
Me?
Oh, how sweet of you to ask... It consisted of eating, working, sleeping.
That's it!!

This isn't a post where I want you to think, or a post where I want to read what I have been doing with my life.

This is one of those post where I could end up repeating myself again, from many of my other blogs post. I don't wish to do this. There is only so many times and ways I can say, "I wish my life was different", "existential crisis, is a pain in the ass!"
That just one way to describe my week?! I am pretty much getting tired of my own intentions and actions, I feel like I am becoming bound to this fearful, "Am I good enough?" question. Everyday, it's waking up and feeling some form of nostalgia or regret of things I have not done.

Now, to keep this post short tonight and I promise, for the time being while I am feeling this rush of adrenaline and a new sense of confidence I will be working towards a new way. A new way of happy thinking. I do not know, how I am going to be doing this. I just don't want to be repeating my ways anymore, so then my posts will not become something you've already read before.
I have a couple of interesting ideas and I am using the word, 'Article' for them. I'm excited to do this and have gain myself a hobby.
So welcome, to a new way of thinking... Hopefully.

HAVE A GOOD WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment