Saturday 13 July 2013

Trains


I love trains. There will always be something about trains that will always capture my heart. The modern trains has this loud humming that never seems to bother me. The steam trains and their whistles, will always remind me of old fashion movies from 60's or 70's as they drive to their destination, sometimes you get that little romance goodbye thing. 
But no matter where the destination is, trains will always make me feel like I am about to embark on a lovely adventure, whether it is within the book I am reading or just looking at the scenery and drifting off into my own little world that sometimes hold a little romance or a action departure where my life depends on the justice of the world! So today when I travelled to Bath for a Girly shopping day, I was admiring the scenery and thinking of my new adventure, today I was Sherlock Holmes sidekick and tagging along on his detective work. But on the way back I became a librarian, looking for an old book, the train ride and my book apart of my job. 
My friend must have thought I was quite anti-social, but my book is really good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment