Friday 31 May 2013

With the weekend

With the weekend being here.
Most people would be thinking, yes time to relax before the dreaded Monday! Whereas I like to think a bit like this. Right, it is the weekend! What can I fit in on the weekend?! What do I need to do? Tidying up? Ironing? Read my book? Write on my blog? Create a video? Why couldn't I have done these things during the week?! 
I work your typical 8-6 job, pretty much four days a week. So my weekend is about LIVING!  I feel this dying need to get out of my small town and do something exciting every day of the weekend! 

So, what am I doing this weekend?
I'm going shopping in Cardiff! Okay, not that exciting. I mean it's Cardiff? A great place to shop, and a great museum! But it's not abroad or in Paris or anything. But, I still need to get some Festival essentials for IOW in a couple of weeks.
What essentials do I need for IOW festival?
Well, lets have a look.




A pair of Denim short.
I don't care if the rain pours the whole entire time, if I can get a pair of cheap decent denim shorts somewhere, I will be bloody wearing them with my Wellingtons! 
I don't like the whole hot pants crap either, I want a pair of shorts that will cover my bum! 

Suppose I would have to get some long socks or tights?





The skater skirt, they are so helpful for when you actually need to go to the toilet!
But, they are stylish and can pretty much rock any sterotyped dress sense you are feeling. For instance, I like to rock the Preppy and the Rock look every so often.
The only problem with this skirt, is that when you got short stubby legs like I have. You kinda have to rock some heels or boots, to make those legs longer!






Okay, not an essential. But it would look so awesome with a Peter Pan collar tee and the skater skirt right!?








You always got to have something that is some form of a statement. A typical BANG top, would look great with shorts, denim or a pair of leggins. Get the Wellingtons on and rock to the music!









Okay, some reason, you just got to have a bit of neon at a festival. I don't know why. But there got to be at least one day where you have at least one object on your body that is neon. It can be make-up, nail, accessories or some from of clothing.

A big thanks to TopShop for their inspiration and H&M. I will be having a browse in you tomorrow and shopping!

So tomorrow, I am going to try and get some of these Festival clothing. Lets see what the shopping trip will bring us!
My weekend will also include, tidying up, selling, doing a YouTube video and overcoming my fear of sleeping with bedroom window open?!
It a silly fear, that needs to be overcome! Along with puppets and mannequins. I mean, I will never go to Madame Tussauds!

No comments:

Post a Comment