Saturday 11 May 2013

Did you know....

I have a youtube video out!
My brother and I are attempting this vlogging sensation, that everyone loves doing?!
So, lets give it ago!
First video we did, was about our ducks.
My brother likes to do the whole farming thing, and getting muddy and covered with cows shit etc etc.
Where as I, I like to do the city breaks. Dress nicely in fashionable... (Ahem, trying to be fashionable...)
Today, I supported this lovely outfit!!
















And yes, I can be quite vain and post pictures about my world in clothes.. I REALLY like clothes.
So after doing the whole shopping in town, I brought a new cardigan! Which resulted to my relaxing in at home outfit!
















Amazing huh? The great thing about this cardigan, is that it is a size smaller than what I normally buy! Hurrah, I have lost weight!! Woo, KETTLEBELLS... I strongly suggest you look into that exercise, because it is amazing!

Okay, I completely went from one topic to another... Because I do that. Sometimes.
But that is the point I was trying to get across, my brother likes farming, (Oh, and computer games.... World of Warcraft??). I like books, writing and fashion. That is why we have ducks and chickens in our back garden... And that is how, the video "We Will Quack You" came. Well, actually came to me to sing a song related to We Will Rock You once upon a drunken night. Which then led to the video We Will Quack You. Also me and Tim have been talking about doing a vlog for AGES!

So please check out our "We will quack you" video, and please don't let your ears bleed over my singing!
Subscribe, comment, like... Do the whole youtube video buisness.

Also... RIP Joe.  I am still sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment