Saturday 1 June 2013

Cardiff!

A beautiful sunny day. A perfect day to go shopping in Cardiff.
But, so did the Rugby fans thought it would be a great day to drink and watch the Rugby. I hope you had fun Rugby fans! :D!r
I most certainly had fun!
I have felt proper girlie and have been a little more daring on my outfit choices! When I say daring, I actually mean stepping out of my comfort zone of jeans, plain top and a boyfriend Cardigan. Pretty much my work clothes!!
No, today I decided to step out of the comfort zone and try something different. And that did actually mean wearing leggins with a short top! Bitches, I did that!
It was great, I am so happy to be feeling more confident in my body to be doing this daring fashion style.
I love fashion as it is.
But yes, I felt a whole new confidence come over me and it was great!
Also with the sun shinning, I just felt awesome.
Getting the train to Cardiff took us over two hours, Christina and I used that time to just chat about our lives, the world and some other random crap. We also talked about going to IOW and seeing a new band in November!! I love live music!
We also did the girlie shopping fun and pranced around the shops and trying on clothes. Which resulted me to get this outift!
I did say it was an essential for a festival to buy a statement top.
This one is mine. WOW! I love the comic book styles, but would rather read Manga to an actual comic book.
And yes, I went there and got myself the skater girl skirt.
About time! I've always been scared to, but this time it is more on the case of: I would like to wear what I want to wear now.















So hold that head up high and wear what you want to wear! It's time to be proud of who you are.
P.S. I'm tired and had some wine. I would like to sleep, but will do as soon as my video of trying Bertie Botts every flavour beans.
Oh, yeah! I found an American sweetshop in Cardiff and brought some sweets!
I tried a sausage flavour one, banana one and an Earwax one.
I am suppose to be a vegetarian, it more on the case I don't like the taste of the meat, but when I do go travelling I want to try as much of the food as I can.
So the sausage one didn't go down to well!











Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment