Wednesday 29 May 2013

Travel or University life.

I've been feeling a bit restless again lately.
I'm having an eternal battle with myself lately. I just can't decide what to do.
I always find myself saying this particular word when I talk about travelling. "Need."
"I NEED to go travelling!"
That pretty much sums up  my eternal battle of my next step right?
I even have it all planned out, go east to west and work for a while in Australia. Then travel to New Zealand and work for a while there, then have some finish off with an experience in America, Canada and Alaska. 
But it doesn't. I feel at my age of 24 and with my family and friends, that I have reached my prime time in life, to settle down and have children!?! That isn't me, I am sure I told you this in previous blogs as well. So, for someone my age who wants a highlight in her career should have just finished a University Degree and is in a motion of finding her dream job right?
Then it gets me thinking, what is my dream job? I want to write! I want to write about everything in this world, I want to write the different cultures I see. I want to write about religion and their significance. I want to hear stories from other people and write those stories down to share with other people.
I want to share my story.

Okay, as I am writing this. It is becoming pretty obvious that travelling is something I need to do. In order to progress in my career.
But then I also want to explore the history of fashion, and write about that also. Work in a magazine.

My flaws are being repeated on upon. I am so impatient and can be tactless. It is time to change some ways. Sell some of my stuff and empty my life of stuff, I do not need.
I always forget the most important lesson in life. You have to make thing happen for you, and not to just wait, and that what had me in my restless mood. I am not at the waiting stage of my life again. I have an interview for the volunteer in a couple of weeks, I am waiting until September to re-do my Math GCSE, before I can progress into the career of English and writing courses. But most and importantly, I am saving all my pennies in the attempt to finally travel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment