Wednesday 8 May 2013

Book, Books!

I am meant to tell you about books.

But what with work being so tiring at the moment and when you work a long day, all you want to do is either go to the gym (Ahem, try to go the gym!) or just lie in bed listening to music... (Or dance around your room, to relieve the stress of the day behind you.)

There is also this....

I am literally reaching the 200 books mark. So just looking at my bookcase taunts me. I mean, literally, all the books I own are just so amazing! But that is my next step. I will find a book tomorrow, and I will tell you all about it, without giving away to much spoilers.I mean, I won't tell you that Snape kills Dumbledore or something... (If you didn't know that, I would be like... ASDFGHJJKL... What the hell is wrong with you!!!).

So tomorrow, I will give you a description and why you should read it!

Just so you know, it will be books I have read and really enjoyed first. Then it will be about books I have recently read. 

Why I am doing this? I love books and I really want to work with them. Books have been with me for as long as I can remember, from Enid Blyton to J.K.Rowling. To EVERYTHING! 

Currently reading at the moment :
See you soon! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment