Sunday 28 July 2013

Those First attempts!

Guten Tag world.
Today on this beautiful Sunday, where the wind is blowing, the sun is disappearing behind clouds and coming back out to say that glorious "Hello!" I am having that lovely lazy Sunday feeling. Which concludes in me wearing my favourite Chemistry tee and those all time favourite Skinny jeans! I am actually feeling quite great! My hair looks good, my skin is nasty still but I am on a water drink to attempt to clear it up and also on a no bread/butter for a bit. (I actually started that one today, so I'll let you know how it goes?? To be honest I think should lower my intake of wine as well.... BUT IT IS JUST SO GOOD!) It also helps that last night, I did the ultimate female pampering session. That includes a bath bomb filled tub, some amazing legs shaving and under arms! Ex foliating the skin, moisturising, face mask and a good old nails and toe nail pamper. A glass of wine (seriously not an alcoholic!), incense for the bath room, something to read and some good music! Now, I am normally the one for peace and quiet when I am having that ultimate female pampering session, but lately I have been feeling the music obsession. It also didn't help that with what little money I have left from this month, I spent on Itunes..
So after that pampering session and believe it or not an early night for me, I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and well just AMAZING! With a lazy day like today I am hoping I will feel amazing again tomorrow for work. But knowing me, I am having so much fun with just relaxing today, that going to work tomorrow will probably hurt me. Then again, right now I feel so awake I could possibly do a good days work. Work is good for you, mind, body and soul.


I have actually made use of my lazy Sunday by attempting a hair style.
I am probably the worst female, to try and do something new with my hair or face because I would much rather read book or draw, or lately doing fuck all and wasting my time on tumblr...
So by having a girly weekend has resulted me doing a fishtail braid to the hair! Ok, I know I got the hang of what I need to do with the hair, but it is going to take a lot of practise for me to get it to look right! First off, my hair isn't the great hair to do it with, (Ha! Already making up excuses) because it is very layered and still growing! I will also like to point out, that I am very pleased with my attempts and even posted a YouTube video about it!



It doesn't even look like a fishtail braid! Practise Claire!!




No comments:

Post a Comment