Sunday 7 July 2013

Flip flops!

I am in the need of some Flip flops!
Hello world,
I am in process of writing about my weekend in this lovely weather we are having, when I was interrupted by my sister and by some really interesting dance/arm waving madness because I felt a bug on my arm. Which did not really freak me out too much, it just that I don't really like the feel and I tried to flick it off, it went the other way towards my chest, rather than on the floor!
So, that was the tale of one interruption. The other was my sister wanting her flip flops back! This becoming quite a nuisance for me because what with the beautiful weather and the sun shining the whole day long, my feet would like the fresh air.
Now you may remember the last post about toes! I still really dislike my toes and their terrible nails and short toes. But come on! My feet are really hot in this weather and they just want a pair of flip flops.
The fact I am having a dislike for my toes at the moment has caused me to hold off buying a new pair of flip flops, I am not actually sure what happened to my old pair? I got this feeling I have thrown them out when I was moving back home.
Normally, I am just content on borrowing my sisters or my mother flip flops (last year my mother had two pairs, so it wasn't a problem!). But I am under the sneak suspicion that she has taken to hiding her flip flops from me, so I don't take them and wear them from a long period of time and then my sister wanted to go out in her flip flops, which has now caused my to fine some huge sandals so my bare feet will not have to be sore being on the gravel outside!
So, flip flop purchase! I normally just settle with some cheap Primark ones, that I always fall in love with and wear them constantly until they break and then have to go back to purchase the same pair for summer next year. Which isn't a problem, because you can never go wrong on a £2 pair of flip flops that does last about the whole summer. This year I want to go a little more stylish and for some unbeknown internet browsing, I can see that this trend is reaching a metallic theme! YAY..... Yes, hint of sarcasm, I am not big fan blinging up. Perhaps, I could find some that still holds the same class.

 Okay, I love the tanned ones from Debenhams!

















So, my mission for this Sunday is to stroll and find some Flip flops! Also get the same amazing pair from Primark! Ideally I would love a pair that is tanned brown with a comfortable toe split. It is hard to find one that doesn't rub your toes and cause blisters!

See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment