Sunday 7 July 2013

Heat wave!

Hello people of Britain!
I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous weekend as much as I am, it is really hot! It has been so much fun and so much sun burning! This time I actually brought some sun cream and I hope you all have been applying sun cream over the weekend as well. It is really important to protect that skin from the exposure of the rays and the dreaded skin cancer! Ok, so that was the serious note, lets tell you about my weekend eh?
Saturday, I took the great opportunity of this weather to pull out my play suit! I love this play suit! I brought it a month ago or so, from Warehouse in Debenhams, it is really gorgeous!











With the beautiful suit to wear, I went for a bike ride. I haven't been on a bike ride for such a long time, that I was pretty convinced I couldn't remember how to ride a bike. Luckily as soon as I got on the bike, I did remember and off I went for a grand adventure!
I escaped to some unknown land, along the canal and drifted away from society, from cars, modern culture and away from time. I felt like I left this world and entered a new one, where I could create my own characters and fall into an adventure, to stop the evil vampire from attacking innocent people with my side-kick. Or I entered a romance novel, where me and my lover went for a romantic getaway and ended up with hot passionate sex along a little secret passage way we found.
Or I am like Murakami, and the canal is my philosophical meaning towards life as I ride along the dirt path and facing the troubles, meeting the people with their stories.










I brought my art supplies with me, I did some drawings of a beautiful tree that gave me that spiritual tingly feeling. It wanted me to draw and now I want to explore with watercolours on tree images for a bit.









On Sunday, I brought a new pair of flip flops! Success eh? £2.50 from Primark, and they already feel weird, but it is fine as I am on a shopping trip to Bath next weekend, so they will do for work.

Did you all have a great weekend? Let me know..

No comments:

Post a Comment