Friday 19 July 2013

Those days.

This week has been the longest for me, in a long time.
I don't really know how to feel about my extremely week. In some ways, I am kind of torn between two emotions, pissed off or happy.
Happy because I have been reading this book, that I actually turn out to have enjoyed all the way through. Considering I only picked it up, as it had a lot of hype on the internet.
Pissed off because, I felt like I have lived an extra day! Ok, that is also part of the happy feeling as well, because lately I have had this feeling of auto-pilot syndrome.
So this week, I have not been living in auto-pilot, but have been living in the 'Now' life.
Thinking back on it now, I feel more happy than pissed off. That is because I was living in the 'now' time and not in the auto-pilot, escapism mode
Although, I have been a little within the escapism mode because I have been reading a great book.
It's been awhile, for me to fall in love with some characters and these two characters, I fell truly in love with.
Augustus Waters and Hazel-Grace, your both a fictional inspirational and metaphorical great!
I loved the fact I got to share a few days of me reading about you guys and your love between you both.
You two are going to be on the list of fictional characters that have changed my life.
As, you metaphorical love for life and the illness that had you bind, will be my reason to go out there and live my life to the fullest!
I promise!
Ok, still a little bit emotional from reading the book. But give it a good go people!

Currently searching for holidays in Venice with the family. I strongly suggest for you people to help me here, where to stay mainly?



No comments:

Post a Comment