Monday 26 August 2013

Why have a onesie?

Hello guys!
I am back, yes I am back! I have had such a great weekend in London, although I am a bit sad that I missed the Reading and Leeds festival. It sounded really great as I listen to it on Radio one, despite the weather.

Now to the point.
I hate onesies, I really do hate them with a passion. One time my mother brought me one for Christmas and when I told her I don't understand why she brought it for me. Her reply was, "They are in fashion and all the cool kids are wearing them!"
She then had to go on Facebook to show pictures of my then 17-18 year old cousin wearing them. I was filled with guilt that she brought this terrible thing for me, that I just had to wear them that night. It was horrible.
People I know, love to wear onesies to lounge around in and to relax in.
Personally I have to say this, why wear a onesie when you can wear a large Jersey?
I bought a really large Jersey during my time in London, so I can wear it when I just want to unwind in my house and relax after a long day at work. Its from New Look, so the price was reasonable of course!




The item, it quite literally the best thing to unwind and relax in. I am wearing it tonight before I return back to work and with a face mask on and listening to Radio one. You can say I am in girlie heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment