Sunday 18 August 2013

Exercise, or just keep running.

Ok, so lately I have been indulging in some greatness of feeling nervous and jittery.
When I eat, I want to bring it all back up.
When I sleep, I have strange dreams that wake me up in the night (OK, that one isn't an unusual occurrence, but when the dream is related to a real life form or something, it wakes me up nearly every hour)!
My body, just can't seem to control itself and my limbs are shaking more than normal.
Truth be told, I have terrible shaking limbs anyway, whenever I get shivers I do the most drastic shake of all time. So when people say, "Is someone walking all over your grave?" I am literally about to smack them full on, because, "Yes. I am so sorry for hitting you, but it was that nasty ghost thing walking all over my grave!"

So with this feeling in mind, I have found a cure.
Normally when my stress levels are this high, I would result to eating or exercising at my local gym. But due to recent money saving issues, and of course a little something else. I have just recently had to cancel my gym membership!
(You people have no idea, how hard it was for me to do this. Because I have literally lost 3 stones and dropped at least 3 dress sizes, whilst being at the gym. I have been more worried about gaining the weight again than anything else!)
With all this feelings that have been going on, I couldn't take it and I literally felt sick to the bone at the thought of eating, that I resulted to going out for a run!

OK, I understand that some people will totally disagree with what I have to say next, but I will ask you to at least give it ago! It may change or make you worst. For me, I think I have found my cure to some anxiety I could be suffering from. I don't suffer from major anxiety, just when things are happening outside my box.
Running!!  I used to go running before I signed up to the gym and back then I couldn't get into it. The gym had made it so much easier for me to feel active and more fitter, the classes I attended helped, make me feel happier. But seeing as that is no longer an option for me now, I had to do something else. Running was the next best thing, and boy did it feel amazing! I ran about four hours ago and I still feel more relax, ready and prepared to take on tomorrow. If I didn't use that forty minutes of running, I would never know what state I would be in now.
So, running will now be my way forward! After my run today, I felt invincible, I felt like a woman! I felt like a powerful woman with the world at my feet. I was ready to tackle on any problems that will come my way!
So that is why I strongly suggest to people (within reason!), that when the world is feeling a little tough, or hard to handle or the fact that your life is spiralling out of control. To just put on your running trainers, stick in that Ipod to your favourite tunes and just go running! Run until your lungs scream or that stitch in the stomach becomes unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment