Saturday 10 August 2013

Review of my Pampering buys!

 To common reading fans, I know you are out there. I know you keep coming back to read this blog, with every new post that comes... I know it. I just know it!
You might remember about a post or so amount ago, that I am on a beauty pampering moment. Which resulted to me buying new pampering style products for me to try out and see if there is a positive outcome. You may also remember that I deliberatly stayed away from the advertised products and only concentrated with the shops like Lush and The Body Shop.

The original idea was to do a video blog on it, or a vlog as some people call it. It took me about two hours of filming me talking about what I wanted to say. Only to actually realise, it is far more easier for me to type or write my review than to actually talk to a camera and being all ! It t'Blah Blah.' The social awkwardness and the nerdy side to me.
So, I present to you a recording of me trying out my pampering products and here will be my review!

Now, the first thing I tried out was the BB Seaweed Face mask from Lush
I would officially like to introduce to you, my new favourite face mask product. This is quite literally amazing. I have used it a couple of times now and each time I have used it, my skin feel so cleansed and purified and even after a full days of work there is hardly any greasy shiny thing my skin likes to do.
It doesn't dry out my skin as much, because it is suitable for first time triers and slightly sensitive skin types. So I do recommend this product.
The second thing I tried out in the video is a bit of this.
The Exfoliator cream in the pink bottle.
Now, I have used this a couple of times during the week and it does make my skin feel refreshed and slightly ex foliated. But I still don't know about this product. I think it smells great and it does help minimise the yucky feeling from my skin, but I suppose I just don't use it enough to get an actual positive result. So will have to try it out more.
The last thing I used in the video is the Seaweed Mattifying lotion. I quite literally love this lotion. I have been using it every day this week, and my skin feels refreshed and clearer. It controls the shine I get throughout the day and actually helps minimise some pores. I just think it is amazing. Word of advice, they really do mean it when they say not to get it too close to the eye, because a couple of days this week I have spent morning of eye wiping from tears and stinging eyes!
Happy weekend everyone and until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment