Thursday 22 August 2013

Wales, drivers and general packing crisis!

Hello!
I have come back from my few days in Wales. I went to see the lovely great friend Elaine and her beautiful daughter Isla! I am hoping now that I have left, Elaine is feeling a little better and is in a much happier place than she was before I came to see her.
I drove up there on Monday afternoon and spent the time catching up with her, on what's been happening in the world of Elaine and Isla. Of course this includes her husband George!
Elaine then took it upon herself to make a vegetarian lasagna for me, being the world class vegetarian that I am! Glad bless her, until Wednesday where she tried offering me a ham sandwich.
Tuesday we took off on a extravaganza of this relaxing therapy place for Elaine to try out, due to her stress. I will literally like to point out, that this place is a charity run place on top of a hill by a golf course and upon entering it for the first time ever, you'll think you have entered an run down old pub/nursing home! Elaine, I hope had a fantastic time there and is now able to use the technique she learnt from there in her daily life basis! After that little fun, we then went to a lovely place called Porth Cawl, (a tiny place, with hardly any shops!) But it does own this fantastic sweet shop, which can quite literally take all my money! So much sugar in one day!
After that, with a quick shop in Asda for some wine and some munchies, for a girlie night in. Elaine and I headed back to Elaine's.

Foot spa came out, face mask was applied on. Isla asleep in bed. Wine was enjoyed, laptop was out to check out some awesome Itunes, singing etc. It was a fantastic time! Until the poor little girl got sick! Quite literally had a lot of fun in the last few minutes of the night just cleaning up sick and showering from being puked on!
Children eh?
Another great thing about children, is when they sleep in the same bed as you and have to sleep horizontal...
This is a great place to point out how happy and single I am, without a care in the world that I don't and most likely won't be having children. Anybody that wishes to tell me otherwise or insist that "one day, you will have children and a lovely husband." Unless that husband and future father of my child is Harry Styles, Daniel Radcliffe or Benedict Cumberbatch. I'll stick with my 23 cats and my amazing book career.. Kthanks!
Wednesday, we took Isla to this lovely play centre place thing, which looked very typically children play centre that you bring your child to for a good run around and to burn of some steam. That lasted a couple of hours, until we went back to Elaine and I shown her how to make some typical salt playdough to let Isla play with! Which she particularly enjoyed!
Before, I move onto some packing crisis, I would like to point out how terrible drivers people in southern Wales are. I appreciate it, when you just have to cut me off, so you can drive on. Thanks for that young drivers! GO BACK TO DRIVING SCHOOL!

Now, I am going to London for a couple of days and although I have no problem with how I dress and I am normally quite confident in what I wear, I still can't help to feel nervous in my packing and being creative in styling my clothes.
But after a good hour of packing into a small bag, I think I am confident with the choice and have found a clever idea of picking something up during my stay there to wear during the rest of the weekend.
I'll post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment