Sunday 18 August 2013

Music loves, green tea and headaches!

Hello world.
Today, it is a Sunday. On this Sunday, it included of lots of green tea consuming, lots music listening to and lots of avoiding of colds that I can feel coming due to late nights viewing of that meteor shower that happened earlier in the week.
 Did anyone catch that? Did anyone see lots of showers? I think on the 12th I saw about ten meteors through the naked eye! That was within a hour, so I was pretty impressed with myself, for sticking that one through. But I am suffering about that now.

Ok, back onto today. I found that today I have been needing a bit of a relaxing Sunday. It is a start to my holiday and I got a long drive to Bristol and then into Wales, to see a few friends and a little secret, that I don't want to announce until I am sure it will definitely be happening to me! But it was a Sunday where I needed to work on being inspirational. Not myself being inspirational, but I needed inspiration for myself. So I devised a little inspiration board for myself. It was filled with quotes, from articles and articles from my last post, which you will have to search for!
So, along with my inspiration board making, I have also been packing! After I have finished in Bristol, I am going to Wales to see my good friend Elaine and her lovely little daughter Isla! I am so excited to see them both, as I missed them both!

So along with the chaotic of packing and preparing myself for Bristol tomorrow, I have been trying to relax to some music.
Luckily, I went into town after I have finished volunteering at the library and purchased two new albums. The first album I brought was AlunaGeorge- Body Music and I also brought Tom O'dell . Now, these music has helped me a lot through my Sunday madness of packing and preparing and just generally nervousness.
Especially with AlunaGeorge voice and with Tom O'dell lyrics. Both albums are really worth a purchase and listen to. I honestly cannot wait to listen to them in my drive tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment