Wednesday 5 March 2014

New surroundings and spiritual growth.

Hello readers of the world.
I have been busy!
I have been busy and brought more books. Day one of not reading fanfiction and it has been slightly hard! Not going to lie, for something that you have added as part of as your routine in the morning. I did feel a bit lost. But I have also gotten ready a lot faster and more efficiently today as well.

Today on my holiday, I have been doing some exploring. Whilst during my exploring, I have found out my area of living is filled with old people, families and if I went further up the road, we will find a council estate that has loads of teen mums and scary faces in the cars! 
I have also found a lovely little woodland area, that was filled with all things mystical and enchanting.




I found a little chalice well at the end of this woodland. It wasn't the end, but the feeling of not being able to go any further came to me and I turned around and walked another way. 
I liked this place a lot, there was this spiritual feeling around it. The bench in the photo next to me, I spent hours sitting there drawing the trees right beside me. I loved it. Even closed my eyes for a while and just let my mind wonder to some unknown place. It was even at this little part, that helped me think of small ideas for a little novel that I have been toying with the past three years, but I now think I have a starting point. It has also given me a little thing to write about, whilst I was there. 

They talk and grow, becoming one as the roots combine. 
They have stories to tell and wisdom to shine upon.
The younger can only look up towards them.
The humans can only feel the age around them, 
and the youth they still are.

OK, that is not what I wrote there and then. But it was very close to it!

I've also uploaded a video to my YouTube channel, which I think you should watch. 
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment