Saturday 8 March 2014

It's a spring time!!

Hello lovelies!
OK, I'm sorry but lovelies is definitely not something I should call you people. I mean you are all lovely, I'm sure. It's just not something I would call people that. Too enduring. I suppose because of the post I want to give you today is a little bit more on the beauty side. Creative Writing, Nailed it!

We have officially entered March for a good week now and it is time for a little spring clean. I MADE A JOKE! You guys really don't want to see my bedroom at this very moment, because I have trashed it making videos and just generally procrastinating with Sims 3. To Tim, my brother, I know you will never read this but I am currently disliking you for letting me have your Sims game. Ass hole.

Now, that was a brief notion into my life, let's get on with the post.
If you are all aware (if you aren't you are about to be), I like to explore and get creative with Make-up. I love trying out new things or just generally thinking that my face is like a huge canvas waiting for an amazing artist to come a long and make me pretty! As it turns out, I have been watching a few YouTube videos of people creating their 2014 Spring/summer look.
I like to wear something different on my face everyday if possible.
It then gave me an idea to do a little playing. I decided to create my own Spring/Summer 2014 look and this is what was created.


I'm so photogenic.

I pretty much decided on warm colours of purple and cream for this look. Wearing only a purple eye liner to keep the strangely bright eyed look.
Lipstick was a neutral look, but we all know it is more about wearing lip gloss this year. So I will be exchanging the lipstick for a lip gloss in the future.
I also have this new stained blush look from Rimmel, which I have now completely fallen head over heals for. So that one will be used a lot in the future.

I also used the Company Lashes that came free with this month Company Magazine. I thought it was amazing and totally will be looking forward to using it again.

Product I've used;
Rimmel Stay Matte primer
Wide awake Rimmel Concealer (not photographed)
Maxfactor Colour Adapt foundation
Rimmel Clear complexion powder
No7 eye shadow (sorry, doesn't say what it is called)
The colour institute Eye shadow palette (which I've stolen from my mother)
Barry M super soft eye crayon.
Company Lashes
Jelly Pong Pong Caribbean Sun Bronzer (not photographed)
Rimmel Stay blushed in pop of pink
Maxfactor lipstick in Rosewood



While we are here, I've uploaded a new video. Where I am wearing the make up all shown as above!
Toodles!
Oh For the love god.

No comments:

Post a Comment