Wednesday 1 January 2014

Its Ok too

Hello beautiful world!

How are we all feeling right now?
Hungover much? From all the great night partying?
Tired from just having to stay up?!
Me? Well... I think it is a case of a mixture of both. I didn't really go out, but I stayed in and watched Alan Carr and a bit of that Gary Barlow thingy.... I was jealous of the people at that show, they looked like they was having a lot of fun. Also the Londoners looked like they was having fun albeit, they was also looking slightly wet. It was just nice to see everyone having so much fun. I did have fun, watching Alan Carr and wishing I was there.... It was a nice quiet time in for me.
But as soon as the clock struck twelve and the fireworks had all but started, I couldn't but to feel really nostalgic over the fact that 2013 has ended.

I have been trying to reflect about my year, like you may have remember back the previous Blog. Of course when I have been trying to do so, I keep looking into Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter, all the walls on the social networking sites has been filled to the brim about how great the New Year will be. How much things will change, how much this person is going to be tougher, stronger and only going to be looking at the up's. Let's face the future and forget about the past.
I was completely the same, I don't think there's been a year where I haven't thought to myself or said to myself, this is going to be my year. My year to change myself, change who I am, find out who I am, be happy with myself, etc etc aisdhdghth... And this has got me thinking, every time I have thought like this, it only last a day. This is because, as soon as I wake up on the late morning of New Years Day, there is only one thing I feel different about myself and that is the occurring headache I have self conflicted on myself. With this feeling in the morning I am ready to give up. I hate the fact that I am still looking and feel like the same person I was a few hours before. For some strange unbeknown reason it makes me want to give up everything I've said the night before and continue the way I have done like last year.
Wallowing in self misery and questioning where and what I am doing with my life and myself.....

I then heard something a couple of days ago while I was watching Glee with my mother..
(It was a Glee marathon, we was very happy and turned into couch potatoes that day!)
It's Okay to take baby steps.
With this quote now stuck in my head, I can't help to feel great with everything I have achieved in the previous year. I felt like I didn't need to reflect on my year and come to this annoying conclusion that I have regrets and mistakes.
No, this year I have had learning curves. They have actually been the greatest lessons in life I have learned or still learning and I still want to continue learning these lessons.
I have also felt more confident in my life for the first time, and I feel more comfortable within my skin. Yes, sometimes I will have days where I feel like I am heading into the many wondering about what I am doing with my life and why I am here.
But with thanks to this Blog, YouTube, people out there on the YouTube and internet industry, they have all made me feel like I am capable in doing just about anything I want.
I have also made some new friends in my life and I am ready to head back out into reality and make an effort with everything that has come my way.

With the baby steps I have made from 2013, I can just feel the changes are beginning.
2013, was the start, the beginning of me. But 2014 and so on will be the progression.
So this year my New Years resolution is to keep on writing.

Happy New Years World.

No comments:

Post a Comment