Tuesday 7 January 2014

This is...

Hello world!
I have returned...
Yes! Returned to reality. It is good isn't.
It is amazing to return to reality, to settle back into six am wake up calls, working all day and then returning home and just wanting to eat rubbish junk food because I really can not be bothered to cook!
So, excuse me while I munch on some amazing Salt and Vinegar sticks and be hypocritical about how reality is amazing.


Oh, thats right.
How are you all? How are you all coping with New Years Resolution?
Me? I've failed. I haven't done any writing and just been reading fanfiction...
It always takes me awhile to get into full swing of New Years anyway, I really should just start saying my New Years resolution starts for Chinese New Years. Only because I have settle into working, I have started working on the minor things, like waking up in the morning and I feel more motivated on their New Years!
Although, last night I dreamt that I was in an episode like Ghost Whisperer. Has anyone seen that? You know a newly wed woman, moves to a village and is dealing with a bunch of ghost and helping them to 'cross over'. So pretty much like that, but there was demons trying to break into this house I was in and I have never seen this house before, just talking to some people I have never seen before. The stronger demons was able to open the door, (I know, well mannered demons right?!) they would come towards us and the light in my chest, ahem. HEART! The trouble is due to setbacks, broken hearts, loneliness, misplaced dreams. This light within me has been getting weaker and weaker, and all it is, is a little speck. So some of demons have been getting in and getting past us! Then I woke up. Or so I thought.
And this is moral of why I am telling you about my dream, believe it or not.
I woke up and felt this need to write it down in a very dark room and how/what the demons felt like when they penetrated my flesh or well something along those lines. That was what I did, I wrote it down. I wrote a lot of it down. So, when the alarm clock wakes me up at six in the morning and I have just gotten showered and dress, I start looking for this notepad I have written in for this demon feelings. Only to realise I dreamt that I have woken up to write in my book. I could not find it anywhere! So, I woke up feeling great that I have been completing my resolution and feeling my face hitting a brick wall, when I realised I dreamt it.
A LIFE FAIL! FML! Moment for you Hobbits out there.
I am now onto Caramel Nibbles, I bet you dieters are hating right now.
I'll be hating me soon enough when my trousers won't fit me.

AND this is reality!
It has been reality for two days now and I am already finding/found ways to escape from it. I have been looking forward to getting back to reality during the last final days of my winter's break and now here I am trying to escape! I just can't stop reading internet crap! I need help!
What I really want to do is just to escape into a good book, something I can read and then be able to tell you about it all. Via blog or by a Vlog.
To enter a world that is completely not my own, to believe and fall in love with characters or a character (preferably one that doesn't die this time.)
A book where you can feel yourself fading into their world, you start smelling what they are smelling, seeing what they are seeing and even feeling what they are feeling. Just to say goodbye to the troubles of this reality and enter theirs.
This is where you have notice the found section. I have started reading a book, that with every word I absorb, I have felt myself drift and fade into their world of the unknown until that story unravels.
I feel like I will need to develop a multiple personality: A working personality, a hobby/writing personality and the reader personality.
This reality of my head is becoming fun and completely out of control. But thats what January is all about for me. Sorting and working through the crazy ness of it being a New Year and also teaching myself to write the correct date on forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment