Saturday 23 March 2013

I love it when...

When new bands follow me on twitter.
It's sad, I know. But I really enjoy listening to new music!
But I am still sad that My Chemical Romance has split up! :'(. That is the end of my "emo" days!!!.


But seriously, bands that follow me on twitter, that are trying to build their fan base are more than welcome because I love it... and I love hearing new music. I love live music etc. So, follow me on twitter and I will check your music out! https://twitter.com/W00Claire
(I should be a Radio presenter, where I archive bands etc.) But than again, I am seriously social awkward and would as the wrong questions live!

I do remember my last blog, where I said I would write about my bucket list. I have been going through it this week... with some of my colleagues... or should I say one person. Because of some article I have read. But that will come tomorrow! I promise. I have for ungodly reason been thinking about it too much! I think its because I have been getting this new car (which I love, thanks to a certain Martin out there!). And recently my mind has been trailing a lot recently.. Thanks to certain scary fan-girls fanfiction out there.... You disturbing bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment