Tuesday 7 October 2014

Wellington Boots.

When it rains,

I have been mentioning the rain, the sounds it leaves on my bedroom window, that wakes me up in the early hours of the morning. I have never complained.
The rain has been coming down more, harder and leaving more than just a wet ground. Water is collecting in groups, small little groups that patches up on the ground. The more it rains, the more it joins the group, until it will becomes one large group.
The puddles that have joined us, builds upon my inner child. The desire to splash in the puddles, explore the drops that fall upon the objects we use in everyday and the beauty of the colours that become more noticeable in water. Droplets falling from the leaves, the sounds it makes as it hits the ground, the smell it leaves within the air.
When it rains, I just want to play.

It is preferable to wear our Wellington Boots. The season for Wellington Boots. Yesterday, I didn't have my Wellington Boots, so when it rained and created such big beautiful puddles. I knew I couldn't join in and splash, but to admire the souls exploring something that is remarkable from our earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment