Saturday 16 February 2013

The girl who wants everything at once.

As inspried by the song Everything at once by Lenka.
I find it sums me up pretty much down to a T.
Now when I say that, I actually mean I would like to be everything at once. I want to be around the world and back, I want to have this amazing blog just by my first post! I want to be Miss with all the friends, without the awkward Social Skills I seem to have acquired. To be a fashionista! With out the terrible fashion decisions and damn skin and make-up appliance ( I will do this, by actually learning more about myself and my complexion to sort out my terrible make-up application.. My face is my artist mask).
To talk about books and review them! ( I am addicted to Waterstones and all over book shops and own many books!)
To write a story and get it published, to create 50 canvas painting and have it called "great work!" To sing/write a song, even if I can and cannot sing (okay, that not so much. But it would be fun to go on the X Factor, to see if I have the X Factor). Get a PHD in Harry Potter and do talks about the greatness of him. Go to many festivals and create a variety of music for myself.. (I literally live in 2006, rock music thanks to my ipod). To be able to tell the difference from One Direction and The Wanted!

So today, I have decided to create a Blogger account and see how I can get on with that. I have also created a Vlogging account for the youtube (I want that youtube t-shirt), with my brother and hopefully will have something up on that soon as well.
I pretty much haven't worked out what I will be blogging about.
But I can assure you, I will be blogging about myself, my lifestyle (it changes when I want it to), my attempts at computer skills and Vloogging with my brother.

I will be Blogging about a girl who wants everything at once and is working towards that goal and putting aside her fears, lack of confidence and grabbing life's greatest adventure by the bull horns and doing a dance with it.

Wish me luck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_491120&feature=iv&src_vid=Tfy5CBfjZ8s&v=wXG6-6LaYTs

No comments:

Post a Comment