Monday 1 April 2013

A new motto!

I sometimes get into over thinking mode. Where I go and think about everything, all at once. Seriously, in my head it would jump from one thought to another. One point I would be thinking about work, then it would jump to what I should do when I get home from work, to what I should do at the weekend, what I should wear at the weekend, back to what I need to do at work next, then back to the weekend, then back to work, then back to long-term planning. Until I get myself into a complete muddle. It can explain, why I get into this flakey state or something along those lines. Or why I can get into a quiet mode and I don't say anything, this normally happens when I go into long-term planning/thinking.
Long-term planning/thinking is dreadfully painful for young adults like us. (I am 24 in couple of weeks, and I still consider myself as a young adult!). But there are people out there like, teachers from school, college tutors, where they try and force you into this long-term thinking/planning. So they can "help" you make this decision of what you want to be when you "grow-up". When I get to thinking about this, I sometimes wish Peter Pan was real and he would just come and take me away to Neverland. Growing up is a bitch. I hate it.

Now the reason to this rant of my over-thinking on long-term planning/thinking, has come into this post today. Because I have been typing about doing a post on my bucket list. I have had this list for about three years, and I managed to tick a couple of things of. Such as, going to a festival, watching an opera in a theatre in London. But the main things I want to do from that list, is to go travelling, to get a degree in some form, to write a novel and get it published. Paint 50 pictures! Speak another language. Okay, speaking another language isn't as important as the others. But it sounds like an awesome skill to have! But, travelling and getting a degree is something I want to do mainly.
Travelling is easy, I know where I want to go and the places I want to visit.
My hardest thing, is this degree. I would like to study psychology and writing. But the job I am in... The job I have spent three years in college to studying to do,  five years of working in a place to gain the experience, the job I really enjoy doing. Is completely different to learning psychology and writing. But I can see myself doing something similar to my job, through writing and psychology. Then in other thoughts, I can't. But then I can think about doing something along the same lines as my job.. and take it to the next step??? Decisions! HARD!

The new motto... Fuck it.
I get days, such as this weekend. Where I have been out with friends and family, shopping in cities.. People in cities are stylish!! My parents aren't stylish, they couldn't care less about fashion, neither could my sister or brother. Sometimes Christina! But she does give it a good try and I love shopping with her. So shopping in cities, I see young people and other people just shopping around looking so stylish, so beautiful. And here I am in a pair of jeans, tee and a beanie hat. :). So, fuck it! I want to wear nice clothes and be a little bit more stylish. I enjoy dressing up. I sometimes see myself as an canvas, just waiting to be painted into something amazing. Something that screams different, something that screams my personality. That is what I am going to do from now. I will try and post pictures up on here? Explain the outfit as well???
Another thing to fuck it about. Coming out of my shell, to meet new and exciting people. Christina and I are two quiet and secluded people that dream of getting out there meeting new people. I think that is why we are such good friends. We have the same ambitions and motive in life, and cherish the fact that we are young. Having a friend like Christina helps me get out of my shell more and be able to do things. It's thanks to Christina that I braved my fear of not showering everyday and enjoy a bloody good tenting camping experience! AND TO GET TO SEE PARAMORE LIVE!!! It is thanks to Christina for coming with me to watch Phantom of the Opera at London, and staying at London for the night. I will always love, just sitting in Hyde Park and reading our books! It felt so natural to us. And with Christina, she will be my wing man as we go to the IOW festival and meeting new people there. Esp Ryan! We will do many more things together and we will take the world together! :).
So fuck it, I am 23 going on 24, growing up by years. But personally still young enough to continue making my mistakes and learning what I can from this world, and what it has to offer me.
I have learnt so much the past few years, one of them is to not hate every human beings out there. But to be inspired from them, to encourage you to stop being lazy and jumping at every opportunity you can take. Oh and to also fuck it. Continue to try and take the easy way out in life. You fail.
"This world is my school, and this time.. I want to learn within it"

An article from Elle Magazine, that I found extremely inspiring. "Why life begins at 20". Worth reading about.

No comments:

Post a Comment